kmo is looking for an experienced Laravel/PHP developer to join our team and able to work across multiple projects simutaneously for customers from a variety of industries. While the candidate would preferably be located in Brisbane, remote candidates with the required skills may be considered.
The successful applicant will need to be professional, customer focused and able to work in a fast paced environment. Your problem solving skills will be tested in developing innovative solutions to meet our customer needs. You will need to be comfortable working across the full development stack.
- Minimum 5 years PHP development
- Bachelor degree or higher in Software Development related stream
- Experience with Laravel (Symfony 4 experience also considered)
- React, Vue or Marionette experience highly considered
- SQL and MySQL database development skills
- Source Control Experience (Git)
- Excellent written communication skills
- Familiarity implementing and consuming web services using XMl and JSON
- Ability to respond quickly to regular email if required
View our client portfolio for additional information about some of clients we work with.