kmo is looking for a talented UI/UX designer to work with out clients on a wide range of digital projects.
The successful applicant will be professional and process driven; a self-starter with an aptitude towards generating ideas and solutions to meet our customer needs.
The successful applicant will:
- Design creative solutions for a range of clients including web design, graphics and social media/marketing material
- Present work to project manager
- Estimate your time on project briefs
- Keep abreast of industry developments and design best practice
- Web design experience and ideally experience in a UI/UX design role
- University qualification in digital design or equivalent
- Exceptional skills in creating wireframes, responsive websites, mobile apps and digital marketing assets
- Knowledge & understanding of best practice UX/UI design & web standards
- High level skill in Adobe Creative Suite and wire-framing and prototyping tools
- Working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS and animation
- Good communication skills
- Able to manage your time efficiently
View our client portfolio for additional information about some of clients we work with.