kmo is looking for a WordPress Web Designer to join our team and able to work with a variety of customers and across multiple projects. While the candidate would preferably be located in Brisbane, remote candidates with the required skills may be considered.
- Creating responsive WordPress templates from supplied graphics
- Experience with managing and maintaining WordPress
- Occasional customer support and training via phone or interactive desktop
- Liaising with our Project Manager and Graphic designer.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Projects to be completed within a project timeframe
- Implementing visual and interactive elements that users engage with in a web application
- Implement Responsive design and User Experience
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
View our client portfolio for additional information about some of clients we work with.