When thinking about your new website there are a number of things to consider. Some of the key questions to think about and answer before the development may include:
- What is the challenge your company faces ?
- What would you like the website to achieve?
- What will be your call to actions?
- Can the company online presents help free up any staff time.
For Example : have you considered value added material for the site such as, recent news; email newsletters, video, downloadable manuals.
- Have you considered the mobile user and is your developer able to assist you with a strategy for the mobile user?
The development of your website does require time and commitment. However, many small to medium sized business are still underestimating the need for clear strategy and implementation.
If executed correctly the benefits will have made you investment worthwhile.